terça-feira, 25 de dezembro de 2007

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Here was I...tangled in a spiderweb of thoughts, when suddenly life gave a another turn in its wheel. The simplicity within our complex quests. I was grabbed by the smile, hope, dreams...the strength of young blood that rushes through time and cuts deep. Each and every drop of laughter arised as a sweet melody. Three were the gentle breezes which spoke tales of glory, unblinding me from the dark cold. I am not alone!I feel the beating of hope. It stirs all around me,spilling the nectar of thruth. A spring blooming, as its colors awake the dark room. Once more, the sweet melody of silence...I can see. Smoothly I walk, tinny footsteps towards you. Althought pride forbides the reflection,the mirrow keeps us bound through warmth of trust and feelings untolded.
The sparkling beauty,the island of Circe, chants of Nimphs, weaving your dreams perfection, until the answer strikes you as thunder. Enlightened, naked from all fears, you will walk through torturous burning thoughts. I throught cutting memories of the past...all shall be unveiled.In thruth we are one, bounded...so near.

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

I like it. I think it flows brilliantly. And it is delicate and floating.

Its good mum :)

Aquilus disse...

Indeed very nice, yet to optimistic for me. The light always trembles upon the face of the deep!!
Just kidding!
It’s a shame that you only wrote 2 posts and since December… Nothing… A oblivion of words.

WAKE UP!!!

H.